CBE Cleaning- Fast, Reliable & Professional cleaning at your service.
CBE Cleaning- Fast, Reliable & Professional cleaning at your service.

Whats Your Opinion

We believe in open communication with our customers. Please feel free to leave any comments about your experience.

Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
Please be aware that the contents of this form are not encrypted
  • Charlotte (Thursday, March 05 15 08:22 pm GMT)

Super fast and efficient. Thank you Brian!

• Anne Sheridan - Happy House wife (Friday, December 13 13 04:03 pm GMT)

Just had my cooker and carpets cleaned by the CBE team and can't believe the result. Bring on the family dinner for Xmas now!! Great price and service. Merry Christmas to CBE Cleaning I can't thank
    you enough.

• Caroline Jenkins (Monday, August 19 13 08:49 pm BST)

I would like to thanks CBE for the amazing cleaning job they done on my hall carpet. I have 2 dogs and 2 kids that trample all over it daily. They leave stains that monsters wouldn't leave.... So to
    have a carpet that is like new is amazing. Thanks again and I will call before it gets so bad new time.

• Kerryanne @ DK Connect Ltd (Monday, August 19 13 03:53 pm BST)

CBE Cleaning always provide us with an excellent service! Connie and Brian are thorough, efficient, very reliable and excellent at their job! I never have to worry about the office looking clean as
    they always do a great job and always turn up on time every week. I don’t know what I would do without them and cannot recommend them highly enough.

• Lisa Donaldson (Tuesday, May 14 13 04:29 pm BST)

Connie is a star and if anyone knows their way around a mop & bucket it is her!! Connie is responsible for cleaning our commercial premises in Belfast City Centre and she is a joy to have around.
    Her cleaning is impecable and I cannot recommend her highly enough. I would imagine Brian is equally as talented, but we just haven't had the pleasure of meeting him yet! Good Luck Connie & Brian
    - you deserve to be endorsed.

• Maria (Friday, April 26 13 09:38 am BST)

Connie and Brian are a great team, they started with us 2 months ago and we are very impressed with their service. We would highly recommend CBE!

• jminnis@johnminnis.co.uk (Saturday, April 13 13 10:43 am BST)

Connie & Brian are absolutely fantastic! They started with us in of Belfast Office (Ballyhackamore) and within the month we employed their services in the Holywood Branch aswell. Their
    professionalism and attention to detail is excellent, quite literally I could not recommend their services highly enough. We now also use CBE regularly to bring entire properties back to their former
    glory.

• Johnny Rea (Rea Estates) (Monday, April 08 13 11:21 am BST)

CBE Cleaning have been an intergal part of our rental business for a long time. It is great to have the confidence in a company to clean our properties quickly and efficiently and that is exactly
    what we get with CBE. If you have a cleaning job either big or small I would highly recommend this company to you

Let us do your dirty work

CBE Cleaning - Home & Office

Phone: 078 6018 6098 / 078 4219 2288

Or use our contact form.

Print Print | Sitemap